« INDUCE Act (IICA) Continues to Threaten |
| Content Industries Meet with Sen Hatch Prior to INDUCE Act (IICA) "Negotiation" »
September 29, 2004
INDUCE Act (IICA) Massive Negotiation Session Tomorrow
Word is that there will be no markup of the INDUCE Act (IICA) tomorrow as had been previously promised. "Instead, the Hatch staff has invited a bunch of people, most of them content people, to a massive negotiation session at 1 p.m. in Dirksen 226. This is not a public meeting, but could be staked out. MPAA, RIAA, BSA, AOL-Time Warner were invited. Consumer Electronics, CDT, Verizon among others."
At what point will our representatives in Washington figure out that this is probably not an intelligent way to determine internet innovation policy for the nation?
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: INDUCE Act
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 23
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 22
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 21
- Kitchen Academy - The Hollywood Cookbook and Guest Chef Michael Montilla - March 18th
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 20
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 19
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 18
- Salsa Verde