« Content Industries Meet with Sen Hatch Prior to INDUCE Act (IICA) "Negotiation" |
| "All-Star" Drafting Team to Create New INDUCE Act (IICA) by Close of Business Tomorrow »
September 30, 2004
Report from the INDUCE Act (IICA) "Negotiations"
Apparently, Sen. Orrin Hatch's staff believes that the Senate Judiciary Committee would be criticized if forwarded a copyright bill and criticized if it didn't. Criticized by who? The citizens of Utah? Are the people of Utah pushing ths bill? Will Sen. Hatch be voted out of office if the INDUCE Act isn't passed?
Sen. Hatch himself was quoted as saying that he wanted the people in the room to write the "doggone" bill and that if they didn't he would. He also was quoted as saying, "if the bill isnt done this year, it will be done next year."
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: INDUCE Act
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 23
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 22
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 21
- Kitchen Academy - The Hollywood Cookbook and Guest Chef Michael Montilla - March 18th
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 20
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 19
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 18
- Salsa Verde