« Bloggercon IV: In the Heart of the Beast? |
| The Server in the Closet Gets a Little Closer to Reality »
November 09, 2004
Announcing the Future of Digital Media Series
I am happy to announce the launching of a series of interviews I am conducting for Corante called the Future of Digital Media:
The Future of Digital Media is a two-month series, sponsored by Orb, that explores how the empowerment of the consumer over his or her media experience, coupled with the technological innovation that's broadly democratizing media creation, is leading to a revolution in the way people access, consume, share and remake content.
Through interviews with leading commentators and cutting edge practioners, the Future of Digital Media examines the social, legal and economic impacts of this disruptive and revolutionary change.
The first interview, with Jeff Jarvis
, is here: The Future of Digital Media: Jeff Jarvis
Need I say ... read the whole thing.
+ TrackBacks (0) | Category: Broadcatching/Podcasting | File Sharing | News
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 23
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 22
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 21
- Kitchen Academy - The Hollywood Cookbook and Guest Chef Michael Montilla - March 18th
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 20
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 19
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 18
- Salsa Verde