« DRM: Who Do You Trust More? |
| Citizens' Media Weekend »
May 11, 2005
You're In the Movie!
An article from the Times Online from a couple of months ago, but interesting (Go to the cinema and star in the film you're about to see):
QUEUEING outside what appears to be an ordinary cinema, members of the audience are invited to place their faces into a hole in the wall for a few seconds.
via Cinema Minima
High-resolution digital cameras perform a quick scan from several angles, and everyone takes their seats.
The animated film, with the quality of Shrek or Toy Story, begins as normal but the entire cast is made up of walking, talking digital replicas of people in the audience.
A grandmother in the second row was surprised to discover that her screen persona was a space commando, barking out orders to a squadron that comprised her daughter-in-law and a young couple in the fourth row.
posted by Ernest Miller |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 23
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 22
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 21
- Kitchen Academy - The Hollywood Cookbook and Guest Chef Michael Montilla - March 18th
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 20
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 19
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 18
- Salsa Verde