« Howell Explores Grokster's Potential Outcomes |
| Geist on Canada's New Copyright Bill »
June 20, 2005
Sen. Schumer Wants to Block Sales of Violent Videogame '25 to Life'
Rather than expend effort on something productive, Senator Chuck Schumer (D-NY) prefers to posture against violent videogames (NY Daily News | Violent Game Furor).
"[25 to Life is] the worst in a series of violent and gruesome games that lower the common denominator of decency," said Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.), who is trying to block the game from hitting stores in September.
One wonders why a Senator wouldn't leave the protests to some other organization or, in the alternative, try to pass some legislation. You know, because he's a Senator. More here: GameDailyBiz
| NY Senator Seeks Ban of "25 to Life"
posted by Ernest Miller |
- RELATED ENTRIES
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 23
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 22
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 21
- Kitchen Academy - The Hollywood Cookbook and Guest Chef Michael Montilla - March 18th
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 20
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 19
- Kitchen Academy - Course II - Day 18
- Salsa Verde